- I see more people from my section than any other group of 1L tributes at the law school after hours and on weekends.
- I was told my section had the most careers, but for the sake of retaining my sanity I didn’t want to believe it.
- I’m at the law school on a Sunday.
- In a study room by myself.
- I’ve been here for over two hours.
- Does that make me a career?
Decided answer: No, because it is not my sole desire in life to perform better than anyone else and come out as the tribute on top.
It’s a dream, but not sole desire status.